The DEWALT Job Site Table Saw is designed with a 15 amp, 4800 RPM motor that quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. With 24 1/2-inches of rip capacity, this saw easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials, plus the rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate.
- Site-pro modular guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- On board storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases
- Blade can be adjusted 0 degree - 45 degree for bevel applications
- Weighing only 45 lbs. the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2-inch vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting
Use on a work bench, or borrow a portable stand like this one.